Autumn pasta salad in a glass with pear, walnuts and CAMBOZOLA
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the salad:
200 g short wholemeal pasta
40 g walnuts
70 g fresh rocket
1 ripe, firm pear
100 g CAMBOZOLA
For the dressing:
4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp honey
1 tsp mustard
1 small shallot, finely diced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta al dente in well-salted water according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving 3 tbsp of the cooking water. Rinse the pasta briefly in a colander with cold water.
2. Roughly chop the walnut kernels and then carefully toast them in a small pan without fat. Set aside and leave to cool.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl with a whisk. Finally, thoroughly mix in the collected cooking water. Season to taste with pepper and a little salt.
4. Wash the rocket well and spin dry, chop if necessary. Wash the pear well, but do not peel it, then quarter it, remove the core and cut the pear crosswise into narrow strips. Dice the CAMBOZOLA into bite-sized pieces.
5. Stir the prepared dressing well once again, then divide it evenly between two large screw-top or swing-top glasses with a capacity of at least 0.75 to 1 litre. Place the cooled pasta on top. Loosely layer the rocket on top, then sprinkle with pear, CAMBOZOLA and walnut kernels.
6. Close the jars and store in the refrigerator. Allow to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before enjoying. Shake vigorously until everything is well mixed and then: Bon appetit!
NOTES: You can easily prepare the pasta salad and store it in the refrigerator for a few days. The dish is vegetarian and lactose-free.
If you replace the whole wheat pasta with an alternative made from lentils, chickpeas or rice, the dish will then also be gluten-free.